they rip people off, they take your money and dont return it even if you send back the product.the company marqilife is not good so dont order from them.

the nite trim and beta fuel does not work. i have complained to the BBB and they wont even answer the complaint as they know they are in the wrong.

i have numerous emails from them about my credit card being refunded, but to this date they have not done it thier responces are computer generated and they have disconnected thier phone.they will not talk to you even if you give them a number to call

Had an Experience with Marqilife?

Comments

I agree completely with this because the exact thing has happened to me.I got an email telling me my money was refunded which was only part of the refund I was told I would get full refund.

I have called several times and the girls act so nioce and tell me they will take care of it but of course nothing happened. They also start typing like they are taking care of it but nothing happens. I hope people read the comments about this company Marquilife and never let them take anyone elses money. The pills are useless probably sugar pills but they definetely are useless.

I hope they get what is coming to them for ripping people off!!!!!!!!:(